Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- You need 500 gm prawn
- Get 2 onion Paste
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- You need 1 tsp garlic paste
- You need 1tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- Provide 1 cup coconut milk
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 1 whole red chilli
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Use To taste salt and sugar
- Take As needed oil and ghee
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds,bay leaf and red chilli
- Now add the prawn, shallow fry it
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add turmeric powder,salt and red chilli Powder mix well and cover,keep the heat low
- Now add coconut and coconut milk,mix and again cover it till it is soft and moist
- Finally add garam masala powder,sugar and ghee
- Serve with plain rice or chapati
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.