Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Resturent style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Resturent style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good guidance. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you consume a big soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually just one serving of soda should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Generally, though, they are 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to resturent style chicken curry recipe. To make resturent style chicken curry you need 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Resturent style chicken curry:
- Get 500 kg chicken
- Take 2 onions chopped
- Prepare 1 cup tomato pure
- Provide 2 tbsp roasted besan
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Provide 2 cardamom
- Take 4 black pepper
- Provide 1 stick cinnamon
- Take 2 cloves
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare Salt to taste
- Get 250 gm Marinated : curd
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp chicken masala
- Take 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- You need 2 tbsp pudina leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Provide Salt to taste
- You need Coriander for garnishing
Steps to make Resturent style chicken curry:
- Wash & clean chicken
- Marineted:- take bowl add chicken and add the ingredients mentioned above for marination. Rest for 2 hrs.
- Heat oil in kadhai, add cumin seeds & all whole spices, sauté.
- Add onions & sauté till golden brown then add tomato puree, sauté.
- Add dry masalas, sauté. Add roasted besan & mix well.
- Sauté until oil separates on the sides.
- Add marinated chicken, mix it well and cover it and cook it for 10 mins.
- Add lukewarm water and cook again for 10 mins
- Mix it and cook for 10 mins on low flame.
- Off the flame garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Resturent style chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.