Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tender and heavenly chicken curry recipe. To make tender and heavenly chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- You need 4 Chicken thigh (bone-in)
- Get 100 grams Yogurt
- Prepare 2 Onions
- Take 1⁄2 Apple
- You need 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 piece Ginger
- Get 1 Bay leaf
- Get 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Provide 1⁄2 box Store-bought curry roux (medium-hot to hot)
- Prepare 500 ml Water
- You need 50 ml Canned tomatoes (tomato purée)
Steps to make Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the cut end on the chicken thighs to season. Evenly rub in the salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Pour the yogurt on top, and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Finely chop the garlic and onions. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and onions over a low heat until light golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Fry the yogurt-marinated chicken thighs in a different pan to brown both sides.
- Add water, canned tomatoes, fried onions and the bay leaf to this pan and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour. (Add water if needed.)
- Add curry roux and grated apple and simmer further, stirring occasionally.
- It's done. The onion should be completely cooked down. Arrange the chicken thigh in the center of the plate when serving.
If you find this Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.