Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by consuming apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the other components of apples can promote heart health. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri or prawn malai curry recipe. To cook chingri or prawn malai curry you only need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- Use 4 Pieces Jumbo prawns
- Provide Paste of a small onion
- Get 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- You need Puree of a small tomato
- Provide 5-6 Tablespoons thick Coconut milk
- Take Salt and Sugar as per your taste
- Provide 1 Green chilli
- Use 1⁄4 th Cup of mustard oil
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Ghee
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Garam masala powder
- You need 1 cup hot water
- You need Spice Powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon jeera powder
- You need 2 Teaspoons termuric powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- You need Whole Spices
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Provide 2 Green cardamom
- Get 1 Small cinnamon stick
- You need 2 cloves
Instructions to make Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry:
- Add some salt and 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder to the de-veined prawns. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Add the marinated prawns, cook on medium high heat for 3 minutes, not more then that otherwise they will become chewy.
- Then take them out from oil.
- In that same oil add all of the whole spices. Saute for few seconds.
- Add onion paste, cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add some salt and sugar along with all of the spice powder. Mix well for few minutes.
- Add yogurt, mix well and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Now add the fried prawns along with the drippings, mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add coconut milk, mix well.
- Now add little hot water, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lastly add green chilli, ghee and garam masala powder. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes then serve.
If you find this Chingri or Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.