Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Laksa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That serving usually contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Generally, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. You can have curry laksa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Laksa:
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Get 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- Take 100 g sliced chicken thigh
- Use 200 ml coconut milk (TCC or Ayam)
- Use 2 cups chicken stock
- You need 100 g potato
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup zucchini
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup capsicum
- You need 200 g peeled prawns
- Get 100 g fish balls
- Get 8 tofu puffs (if using)
- You need 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1⁄2 tsp sugar (if reqd)
- Provide 400 g noodles (200g for 2)
- Prepare Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve
Steps to make Curry Laksa:
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked.
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves.
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.