Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi recipe. You can have indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Provide 1 bag Green bell peppers
- Provide 1 large Onion
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- Provide 2 cm Ginger
- Prepare 1 large Tomato
- Take 200 grams Chicken breast meat
- Use 150 grams (If you're vegetarian, use paneer cheese instead)
- Use 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp ☆ Turmeric
- Prepare 1 light heaping tablespoon ☆ Coriander powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ☆ Cayenne pepper (only if you like hot and spicy)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Salt
Steps to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Slice half the onion and the peppers into 1 cm thick slices. Chop up the rest of the onion, the garlic, ginger, and tomato. Keep them separate.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat up a frying pan and stir fry the chicken until it's almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, and stir fry the sliced onion until transparent. Add the peppers and stir fry. Transfer to a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, Stir fry the cumin seeds until they start to pop. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry well.
- Add the chopped onion and stir fry until translucent, for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the ☆ spices and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes to mix well. It will look rather dry but that's fine.
- Add the chopped tomato and stir fry until a paste is formed and it's starting to look oily.
- If it gets to this point the curry will be delicious for sure. Add a little salt to taste.
- Put the cooked chicken back in the pan and mix well.
- Put the stir fried vegetables back in the pan and mix well again. Add the garam masala. Taste again and adjust the seasoning, and it's done.
- Serve with rice and dal.
If you find this Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.