Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One helping of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier choices.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kori gassi/ mangalorean chicken curry recipe. You can cook kori gassi/ mangalorean chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 grams curry cut Chicken
- Get 1⁄3 cup Thick Coconut milk
- You need 1 lemon sized Tamarind
- Get 3 tbsp Oil
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon Turmeric
- Take 1 Onion finely chopped
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Take 1 cup Water
- Use 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- Prepare as needed Curry Leaves fried to Garnish
- Use to taste Salt
- You need To roast and grind
- You need 2 tbsp Ghee
- Get 1 small Onions sliced
- Provide 4-5 Garlic cloves
- Provide 1⁄2 cup grated Coconut
- Provide 1⁄4 teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
- Provide 7-8 byadagi or dry Kashmiri Red Chilli
- Get 1.5 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- You need 1 teaspoon black Peppercorns
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- You need 3 Cloves
- Use 3⁄4 teaspoon Cumin seeds
Steps to make Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry:
- Soak tamarind in 1⁄4 cup water for 20 minutes. squeeze pulp and discard the waste
- Marinate chicken with turmeric and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt for 20 minutes
- Roast fenugreek seeds until golden brown
- Add dry spices, roast over low heat until aromat. keep it aside
- In same pan, melt ghee, add onions and garlic. saute until onions are tender
- Allow the mixture to cool completely
- Grind coconut with spices and onions, garlic and adequate water to form smooth paste
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and saute until golden brown
- Add marinated chicken. stir fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add ground paste, curry leaves and salt. mix well
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add water and tamarind pulp. check for salt. mix well
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked
- Add coconut milk and stir. switch off. do not cook after adding coconut milk
- Garnish with fried curry leaves and serve hot with rice, dosa or chapati
If you find this Kori Gassi/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.