Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual overall health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild chicken curry recipe. You can cook mild chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2⁄3 cup Cooking oil
- Prepare 1 cup Blended Indian red onion
- Get 1⁄3 cup Blended garlic
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Blended ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp Mixed herb
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- Take 1⁄2 cup Meat curry powder (Mix with 1⁄2 cup warm water)
- Use 200 grams X 2 of potatoes (Cut into 6 pcs each)
- Use 1 kg Chicken (Headless and cut into 12 or as desired)
- You need 2 tbsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp Chicken stock powder
- Get 2 liter Water
- Provide 1⁄3 cup Coconut extract (Santan kelapa)
Steps to make Mild Chicken Curry:
- Heat up oil in the big cooking pan. Sautee garlic, onion and ginger until they look almost caramelised. Stir in cinnamon powder then stir in mix herb. Stir in meat curry powder for few minutes until the oil comes seen
- Add in potatoes and stir. Once they are coated, add in the chicken and stir few minutes to let all the herb come together with the chicken
- Add in the salt, sugar, chicken stock and water. Stir few times and let them simmer for at least 15 minutes
- Add in the remaining ingredient and let them simmer again for few minutes at least for 10 minutes until the liquid thicken a bit and at the same flat height of the chicken and potatoes
- Serve while hot with some brown or white rice
If you find this Mild Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.