Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. You may consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry - quick and delicious. recipe. You can have spicy chicken curry - quick and delicious. using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious.:
- Prepare 2 lb. Boneless Chicken (Dark or White)
- You need 2 TS MDH Chicken Curry Masala
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste
- You need 1 TS cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 Chopped Onion
- Take 1 Chopped Tomato
- Take 2 TS Vegetable Oil
- Use 4 Fresh Green Hot chillies
- Use 2 TS chopped Cilantro
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 2 TS Curry Masala and Yogurt for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 TS oil in a pot add cumin seeds and cook 2 mins. Add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add Garlic,Ginger and Turmeric Paste, cook for 1 minute. Add a Tbsp of water.
- Add chicken and cook on Med/High heat for 5 minutes. Add Tomato and a little water if necessary. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes. Add chopped fresh hot chillies and cilantro and Serve with Rice or Roti, Chapati or Naan.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.