Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style chicken stir fry recipe. You can have indian style chicken stir fry using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry:
- Use 2 small Onions
- Get 2 Inch Ginger
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Use 5 Green Cardamoms Whole
- You need 6 Dry Red Chillies
- You need 1 tsp Dry Methi Leaves (Fenugreek)
- Use 1 Blitz these ingredients into a paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 4 Cloves
- You need 6 Peppercorn
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 Oil as needed
- You need 200 grams chicken breasts
- Provide 1 tbsp Yogurt
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 7 each Curry Leaves
Instructions to make Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in a vessel and add the washed chicken.
- After the chicken turns pink add cloves, peppercorn, bay leaves and curry leaves and stir for a minute.
- After the chicken starts getting a bit brown add the grinded masala. And stir continuously till oil starts to separate.
- On a low heat let the chicken cook in the masala for 4-5 minutes. Then add the yogurt and stir.
- Add salt, turmeric and sugar, stir finally and check if the chicken is cooked. Put a lid on and close the flame.
- Have this with rice or roti. This is a gravy which even if little in quantity goes a long way.
- Can be substituted with any kind of meat or veggies.
- Happy Cooking! :)
If you find this Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.