Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good advice. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you sip a big soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. A sole serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That portion normally contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soda pop as your drink boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also normal water.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken curry recipe. You can cook lemon chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Chicken Curry:
- Get 1⁄2 Kilo Chicken
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide 2 Onions
- Take 1 Tomato (pureed)
- Use 11⁄2 Teaspoons Chilli powder
- You need 2 Teaspoons Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Turmetic Powder
- Provide 1 Teaspoon All spice Garam Masala /
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cream
- You need 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Use 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Take 1⁄2 Cup water Hot
Instructions to make Lemon Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients for 2-3 hours.
- Grill the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- When the oil is hot, grind onion to a paste and saute till it is golden brown.
- Add the tomato pureed. Saute for a minute. Add all the powders. Saute till all its raw flavours disappear. Add hot water and the grilled chicken.
- Leave it to cook for 10 minutes. Add fresh cream and the butter. Take a nice long whiff.
- Serve hot with breads like chappathi, or naan.
If you find this Lemon Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.