Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & potato curry wrap recipe. You can cook prawn & potato curry wrap using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- Get 1 medium sized wholemeal tortilla wrap,
- You need 100 g frozen or fresh small shrimp,
- Use 1 Maris Piper potato, peeled and cut into small cubes, (125g),
- Use 1⁄2 a small onion, chopped finely, (45g),
- Provide 2-4 green finger chillies, halved & de-seeded, (add to taste),
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garam masala,
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garlic granules, or one clove crushed,
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp tumeric,
- Provide 1 tiny pinch red chilli flakes,
- Get 1 tsp granulated stevia sweetener,
- Prepare Salt to season,
- Take 1 splash milk (I used full fat),
- Provide Coconut spray oil,
- Take 200 ml water
- Use Optional:
- Use Mango chutney,
- Use Fresh chopped coriander
Steps to make Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some coconut oil spray liberally. Once hot add the onions and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Next add the chopped potatoes and green chillies. Continue to stir. Turn down the heat a little. Once the potatoes are slightly charred, add in the tumeric & garam masala.
- Stir again and season with salt and a tiny pinch of red chili flakes. Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Place a lid over and simmer until there's around 1/3rd of the liquid left and it's thickened. Add in the prawns.
- If some excess water comes out from the prawns allow sauce to reduce and thicken once more. Add a splash of milk and the Stevia sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down low and simmer very gently until you're left with a lovely curry sauce that is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes. The curry sauce should thicken further as it cools down.
- Once the mixture has cooled for several minutes and it's thicker and warm, not piping hot add it into your wrap over to one side from the centre slightly. Add some mango chutney if desired and fresh Coriander. Wrap it up and enjoy!
- Note: Simply lay the tortilla wrap into some foil and wrap up for eating it on the go! :)
If you find this Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.