Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you drink a large soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One serving of soda is eight oz.. That serving may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry:
- Provide 10-12 fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas)
- Get 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare to taste salt
- You need 2 juice of lemons
- Take 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Provide for gravy
- Take 300 ml coconut milk
- Take 150 ml tomato puree
- You need 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Get 2 tsp tamarind paste
- You need 4-5 curry leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
- Use 2 tbsp red thai red curry paste
Steps to make Fish Curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. - in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt,turmeric,ginger garlic paste for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator. - in a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few - minutes.
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. - keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of extra oil.
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish. - serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.