Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mutton kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
One more thing that has been found is that apples can furthermore help your heart. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to give you a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. And your best option is to discover a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton kofta curry recipe. You can have mutton kofta curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton kofta curry:
- Prepare For kofta:
- Use 500 gms mince
- Prepare 1 tbsp roasted chickpea flour
- You need 2-3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- You need 2-3 green chilli
- Get 1 medium sized chopped onion
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp black pepper powder
- Use 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- You need As needed For gravy
- Take 2 chopped onions
- Get 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 3 green cardamoms
- Take 1⁄2 cup Yoghurt
- Take 1 black cardamom
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Provide 10 black peppercorns
- You need 4 cloves
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 3-4 tbsp oil
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 large chopped tomato
Instructions to make Mutton kofta curry:
- First mix all the the listed ingredients of kofta to the mince and mix it nicely and make round balls of it.
- Fry it in hot oil and keep aside.
- Now heat up a pan with oil add sliced onion and fry it for 3-4 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste sauté it.
- Now add all the masala and Chopped Tomato, give it a good mix and fry it on low flame till oil separates.
- Now add the fried koftas in it and give a good mix, add 1 cup of water and cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- At last add the coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Mutton kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.