Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best options for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe. You can cook sw beef and potato massaman curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- Provide 1 kg lean stewing beef cubed
- Provide 1 onion fine sliced
- You need 6 kaffir lime leaves
- Use 1 tbs massa man curry paste
- Provide 1 tbs tarrimand paste
- Prepare 100 ml light coconut milk
- Provide I tsp fish sauce
- Get 1 piece cinnamon
- Prepare 1⁄2 kilo of new potatoes
- Take 1 small bag of baby spinach
- Get 1 stock pot
- Take 1 1⁄2 pint water
Instructions to make Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- With a couple a sprays of fry light in a large casserole pan fry the massaman paste for a minute
- Add stewing beef and brown
- Add onions and soften
- Add tarrimand paste and kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce
- Add stock pot and water and coconut milk and stir
- Add potatoes and spinach and cinnamon stick
- Place in an oven on 170° for 2 1⁄2 hours or until it reduced to a thick sauce
- Serve with rice
- Don't throw away the excess of coconut milk I freeze mine in 100ml pots for future use
If you find this Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.