Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pepper curry (with a tomato base🍅) recipe. To make chicken and pepper curry (with a tomato base🍅) you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅):
- Use 3 Onions
- Use Peppers
- You need 1 canned tomatoes
- Use Half chicken
- You need 2⁄3 tspn Panch phoran - Indian five spice
- Take 4-5 Cardimonds crushed
- You need 2⁄3 tspn dalchini powder
- Use 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- Take 2 tbsp Mixed curry powder
Steps to make Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅):
- Add onions, chicken, salt, cardimond, panch phoran and oil in a pan. Let cook untill softened with lid closed.
- Add mixed curry powder and the ginger garlic paste. Let cook some more - about 6-7 mins with lid closed.
- Add peppers on top and close lid to let sweat.
- Mix in the peppers and let cook further 5 mins with lid closed.
- When you see the water reducing add the canned tomatoes. Let cook for 2 mins with lid closed. Then check salt.
- Boil kettle and add the water up until the chicken is nearly fully covered. Not too much water!
- Let cook with lid off untill peppers are done or for another 3-4 mins.
If you find this Chicken and Pepper Curry (with a tomato base🍅) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.