Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single helping of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That helping typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 kg Chicken
- Prepare 10 medium Chopped Onion
- Provide 3 Green Chillies
- Use 1 Tomato
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- You need 3 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 1⁄2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 2 Ginger
- Use 8 Garlic
- Take 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Use 2 Curry Leaves
- Get 3 Coriander Leaves
- Take 250 ml Hot Water
- You need Oil
- Use Salt
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice & salt into a paste. Marinate the chicken in it.
- Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions & chillies. After three minutes, add the curry leaves. Cook till onions turn brown.
- Chop the tomatoes & add it to the onions. Cook till the tomatoes are mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken into this & mix well.
- If you want dry chicken curry, do not bother with this step. If you want gravy add 250 ml hot water. Cook well.
- One minute before turning off the stove, add the chopped coriander leaves. Add salt if needed. Curry is ready…!!
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.