Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. There are many salads out there today. Chili can be a different choice. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can cook prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns in coconut curry:
- You need 1⁄4 kg prawns deshelled
- Provide 1 large onion diced
- Take 1 large capsicum diced
- You need 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- Get 1 tsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin and coriander powder
- You need 4 curry leaves
- You need 1⁄2 tsp tumeric
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- You need 1 chopped chilli
- Take Oil for cooking
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp paprika powder
- Get 1 cup light cocounut milk
- Use 1⁄2 cup thick coconut milk
- Get to taste Salt
Instructions to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well.
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary.
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy.
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.