Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual helping of soda should be eight ounces big. That portion normally includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry:
- You need rajma red kidney besns
- You need oil
- Prepare bay leaves
- Take green cardamom
- You need small cinnamon stick
- You need medium sized onion finely sliced
- Take green chilli
- Take ginger garlic paste
- Use medium sized tomato made into puree
- Use Salt
- You need red chilli powder
- Prepare turmeric powder
- Get roasted cumin seeds powder
- Get roasted coriander powder
- You need fresh coriander leaves
- Take rajma masala powder
- You need kasoori methi
Steps to make Rajma Curry:
- Firstly, wash rajma and soak rajma in enough water for about 8 hours or soak it overnight.
- When we start making the curry, pressure cook rajma by adding enough water for about 8 - 10 whistles in a pressure cooker and rest it aside
- In a separate cooking pot, heat it, add oil, add cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cardamoms and saute well.
- Add sliced onions and fry till slight golden brown, add slit green chillies.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well to get rid of raw smell.
- Add tomato puree and cook the puree for about 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, rajma masala powder.
- Mix everything well and cook the whole masala on sim flame until the masala is cooked well or oil appears at the sides.
- Add pressure cooked rajma along with it's stock into the cooked masala and cook for about 10-15 minutes so that the masala gets into the rajma. Add little water if required.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.