Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals as compared to various other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are additionally very important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian style curry at home recipe. You can cook authentic indian style curry at home using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- Use 1 thigh Chicken thigh
- Take 1 large Onion
- Provide 1 Canned tomato sauce
- Prepare 200 ml Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take 1 tbsp ☆ Coriander powder
- Use 1 tbsp ☆ Cumin powder
- Use 1 tsp ☆ Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp ☆ Cinnamon powder
- Use 1 touch ☆ Red chili pepper
- Take 1 dash ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper
- Take 1 clove ☆ Garlic, grated
- Use 1 thumb of ginger ☆ Grated ginger
- Provide 4 tbsp ☆ Plain yogurt
- Use 2 tsp ☆ Salt
Steps to make Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- Remove skin and excess fat from the chicken thigh and cut into bite-sized. Finely chop an onion.
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl, add the chicken thigh and mix. Rest for a while.
- While marinating the chicken, heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion.
- Stir fry until golden brown. It will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken and marinade in the pan and stir-fry.
- When the chicken surface is cooked, add tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook until slightly thickened. Serve on rice. This curry also goes well with naan bread.
- These are the spices I used for this recipe. I put too much red chili pepper, and the curry was too spicy.
If you find this Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.