Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn kasalka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn kasalka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn kasalka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent guidance. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now you can find several different salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can get fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself dedication.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn kasalka recipe. You can cook prawn kasalka using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn kasalka:
- Prepare 25 prawns (clean well)
- Use 20 very spicy green chillies
- Use 200 ml curd
- Prepare 2 inches ginger
- Take 1 small onion finely chopped
- Take 1 small tomato finely chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon mustard for seasoning
- You need 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- You need 6 tablespoon grated coconut
- Use as required Curry and coriander leaves for garnish
- Use 50 ml cooking oil
Steps to make Prawn kasalka:
- Take a pan add green chilli and ginger, fry two minutes then add with coconut and poppy seeds and grind it in a mixer jar to a smooth paste finally add curd and grind slightly and keep aside
- Take another pan add oil,seasoning it with mustard then add onion,tomato,prawn,turmeric powder and fry for five minutes.
- Add curry and coriander leaves and stir.
- Then add grind mixture to it and add required salt and allow it to boil
- Once started boiling keep it in a sim manner for 15 minutes and close the lid too
- After 15 minutes it cooked well and we get a nice aroma,then transfer it to bowl
- Our delicious spicy prawn kasalka is ready to serve.
If you find this Prawn kasalka recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.