Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rajma Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health and wellbeing of your system. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And also by eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma fry recipe. You can have rajma fry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Fry:
- Use Boiled Rajma(kidney beans)
- Get Cumin seeds
- Provide Oil
- Prepare Curry leaves
- You need Finely chopped green chilli
- Use Finely chopped onion medium size
- Prepare Finely chopped tomato
- Take Red chilli powder
- Get Turmeric powder
- Take Garam masala powder
- Prepare Cumin powder
- Prepare Kitchen king masala
- You need Salt
- Prepare Lemon juice
- Prepare Finely chopped coriander leaves
Steps to make Rajma Fry:
- In a hot non stick pan add oil, cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chilli. Saute it.
- Now add a onion and saute it.
- Now add all spices and mix it well.
- Now add tomato and a pinch of salt and mix it well.
- Now add boiled Rajma qnd salt and mix it well. Now cover the pan with lid and cook it for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 minute switch off the flame and add coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix it well. Your rajma Fry is ready.
If you find this Rajma Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.