Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn curry recipe. You can have malabar prawn curry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar Prawn Curry:
- You need 300 grams king prawns, peeled, leave the tail intact, deveined and washed
- You need 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get 1⁄4 tsp each fennel and cumin seeds
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 green chilli slit lengthwise
- Prepare 2 stalks curry leaves
- Take 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Use 1 cm ginger, sliced
- Prepare Curry mix
- You need 2 tbsp @sainsburys medium curry powder or any curry powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp mild chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 200 grams french beans
- Prepare 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare 150 mls water
- You need 200 ml coconut milk
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare Coriander for garnish
Steps to make Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan on medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter. Now add curry leaves, fenugreek, cumin and fennel seeds. Saute for 1 min. Add the chopped onion garlic and ginger and saute till softened.
- Add the curry spices and fry for a further 10 seconds making sure it doesn’t burn. Add the 150ml of water and salt. Bring to boil then add in the coconut milk..
- Add the green beans and continue to cook for 3 minutes. Add the prawns and tomatoes and cook over low heat for 6-7 minutes. Turn the heat and stir in the coriander leaves. Serve with white rice.
If you find this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.