Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn kasalka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn kasalka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn kasalka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, your options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn kasalka recipe. You can cook prawn kasalka using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn kasalka:
- You need 25 prawns (clean well)
- Take 20 very spicy green chillies
- Provide 200 ml curd
- Prepare 2 inches ginger
- Use 1 small onion finely chopped
- Provide 1 small tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon mustard for seasoning
- Provide 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Use 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Provide 6 tablespoon grated coconut
- Use as required Curry and coriander leaves for garnish
- You need 50 ml cooking oil
Steps to make Prawn kasalka:
- Take a pan add green chilli and ginger, fry two minutes then add with coconut and poppy seeds and grind it in a mixer jar to a smooth paste finally add curd and grind slightly and keep aside
- Take another pan add oil,seasoning it with mustard then add onion,tomato,prawn,turmeric powder and fry for five minutes.
- Add curry and coriander leaves and stir.
- Then add grind mixture to it and add required salt and allow it to boil
- Once started boiling keep it in a sim manner for 15 minutes and close the lid too
- After 15 minutes it cooked well and we get a nice aroma,then transfer it to bowl
- Our delicious spicy prawn kasalka is ready to serve.
If you find this Prawn kasalka recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.