Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through according to whether or not it has healthier options available. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach dal curry recipe. To make spinach dal curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- You need 1 cup Split Yellow Gram Dal (Moongh Dal)
- Prepare 1 bunch Spinach
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Provide 1 Onion
- Provide 2 Green Chillies
- Get 1⁄2 cup Grated Coconut
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Cumin Powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Take 4 Small Shallots
- You need 1 Dried Red Chilly
- You need Salt
- You need Hot Water
Steps to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- Wash the split yellow gram dal two-three times. Pour some hot water into it & cook well.
- Chop the spinach, tomato, onion & green chillies. Add it to the cooked dal. Sprinkle some salt for taste.
- While it's cooking, add water & grind the coconut, cumin powder, garlic & turmeric powder finely.
- When the spinach, tomatoes & onions are cooked, add this ground mixture to the dal. Mix & boil till the raw taste is gone.
- Heat some oil. Put the mustard seeds into it. After a minute, add chopped shallots & dried red chilli into it. Saute till brown. Add it to the dal. Stir.
If you find this Spinach Dal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.