Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now quite a few of them provide salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You can also purchase a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and escape time and effort.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian spinach curry recipe. You can cook vegetarian spinach curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- Provide 1 cup Medium Onion, Chopped
- Get 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Curry Powder(hot)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Indian Paprika
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmenic
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Cumin
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- You need 1 14.5 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes
- Provide 10 oz of fresh baby Spinach
- You need 1 15 oz can of Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Take 1 cup Vegetable broth
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Sea Salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp ground pepper
Instructions to make Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- In a nonstick skillet, cook onion,garlic until brown for 3-5 minutes
- add curry,paprika,turmeric, cumin,salt and pepper. stir in mixture.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, spinach and 1 cup of chickpeas
- In a blender, combine the vegetable broth and remaining chickpeas.
- Stir mixture into skillet and heat for 10 minutes and let simmer for 5 additional minutes.
- Optional Balsamic Brown rice for side dish
If you find this Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.