Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Village Style - Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Style - Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to village style - chicken curry recipe. You can have village style - chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Village Style - Chicken Curry:
- Provide For the Chicken Marinade:
- Take 1⁄2 Kg Chicken
- Get 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- You need 1⁄2 Tbsp Pepper powder
- Provide 1⁄2 Tbsp Turmeric
- You need 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1 Tbsp Lime juice or 250gms Curd
- Use 1 Tbsp Oil
- Use 1 Tbsp or as per Taste Salt
- You need For the Curry:
- Use 2 Medium Tomatoes
- Provide 3 Medium Onions
- Use 4 Green Chillies
- Use 3 Buds of Garlic
- You need 3 Black Cardamoms
- You need 3 Cloves
- Get 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare as required Whole Indian Spices
- Prepare as needed Cilantro Bunch
Steps to make Village Style - Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned above and keep it aside for a while minimum 45-60 minutes.
- Once the chicken is marinated, heat the oil in the pan.
- Put the said ingredients in the oil - 4 green chillies slice into smaller pieces, 3 buds of garlic, 3 black cardamoms, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves and all the whole Indian spices. Shallow fry all these, until it gets to golden colour.
- Slice the onion and tomatoes and put it in the pan.
- Put 3-4 tbsp of water and cover
- Let all these ingredients come to a fine paste while it gets cooked via steam.
- Let it cook while the lid is covered. approximately 15 minutes on absolutely low heat.
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and put the marinated chicken into it and let it cook for 20-25 mnts.
- Let it cook again on low heat.
- After the said time, open the lid and pour curd into it.
- Mix the chicken well and with the curd and masala.
- Pour the water for gravy half glass.
- Let it again cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Open the lid and keep stirring for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Open the lid and add chopped cilantro and mix well.
- Cover the lid now and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
- When done, serve it with cooked steamed rice along-with green salad.
If you find this Village Style - Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.