Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby prawns roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby prawns roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or milk as a drink. When you consume a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight oz.. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces huge. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or standard water.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby prawns roast recipe. You can cook baby prawns roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby prawns roast:
- Use 250 gm baby prawns roast
- Get 15-20 shallots
- You need 2 green chillies
- Get 10 garlic cloves chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp Curry leaves
- Get 3 tbsp grated coconut
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 5 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Baby prawns roast:
- Wash the baby prawns well as sand will be there. I washed for 5-6 times under running tap water. Chop the shallots, green chillies and garlic.
- Add oil to the vessel. I used earthern vessel. Once hot, add garlic, shallots, green chillies and curry leaves and saute well till the raw smell goes off. Then add turmeric powder and saute well. Then add chilli powder and saute well. Then add the baby prawns and under medium flame cook for 10 minutes till the masalas gets combined. Now add the grinded coconut with cumin seeds. Baby prawns roast is ready!
If you find this Baby prawns roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.