Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pepper Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper chicken recipe. To make pepper chicken you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper Chicken:
- Prepare 500 gms chicken
- Take 2 onions (chopped)
- You need 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Use 2 sprigs curry leaves
- You need 1 dry red chilli
- Take 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1⁄2 lemon
- Use 3 tbsp gingely oil
- Use To roast and grind:
- Take 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- You need 1 tbsp pepper
- Provide 1 cinnamon stick
- Use 2 cloves
Instructions to make Pepper Chicken:
- Clean chicken well and add turmeric powder. Set aside.
- Dry roast cinnamon, cloves, pepper and fennel seeds till aromatic. Cool and grind to fine powder.
- Heat oil in pan add dry chilli, onion and saute till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste.
- Add the chicken, ground masala and tomato.
- Add water, salt and coriander powder. Mix well. Cover with lid tilm chicken is soft and simmer till oil floats on top.
- Add curry leaves,squeeze lemon and mix. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with plain rice, pulav or roti.
If you find this Pepper Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.