Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rajma Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The first thing you should realize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala recipe. You can have rajma masala using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Masala:
- Get Rajma/Red Kidney Beans
- Get Roasted Onion Paste
- Use Roasted Tomato Paste
- Use Ginger Garlic Paste
- Use Green Chilli Paste
- Get Fresh Curd
- Prepare Sugar
- Take Red Chilli Powder
- Use Rajma Masala/ Garam Masala
- Provide Dhaniya Jeera Powder
- Provide Turmeric
- You need Curry Leaves
- Use Bay Leaf
- You need Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- Get Oil
- You need Butter
- You need Coriander for Garnish
Instructions to make Rajma Masala:
- Soak Rajma overnight/10hours atleast and then pressure cook it for 3-4 whistle on medium flame.
- Heat oil and add Jeera, Asafoetida and curry leaves and wait till it sound like crackers. Add ginger garlic paste and chilli paste and let it cook it it get light golden colour.
- Now add roasted onion and roasted tomato paste and saute it till it get dark colour and gets dry. Then add turmeric, red chilli powder, dhaniya jeera powder, curd and mix it. And let it cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add cooked beans with it's stock or 1 cup of water and mix it gently. Add salt, sugar and rajma masala. Add some coriander for flavour and let it get cook for 4-5 mins on medium flame.
- Once it is ready serve it in bowl with coriander and any choice of garnish. Pour some butter on top and it's ready.
If you find this Rajma Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.