Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Eggs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and eggs curry recipe. To make potato and eggs curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Eggs Curry:
- You need A. Ingredients
- You need 10 eggs hard boiled eggs
- You need 500 g medium size potatoes
- Get 3⁄4 C cooking oil
- Use 1 thumb size Tamarind paste + 1⁄4 C hot water to make thick tamarind juice
- Provide 3 C water
- Take B. Blended Ingredients
- You need 1 C cut,soaked,softened dried chillies
- You need 1 small brown onion
- Get 1 thumb size ginger
- Provide 4 small garlics
- Get 1⁄4 C candlenuts
- Take C. Curry Paste
- Take 1⁄2 C Baba's Meat Curry Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Baba's Fish Curry Powder
- Provide As needed - Water
- Get D. Seasoning
- Use To taste - Chicken seasoning powder or salt
Instructions to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- A - Boil eggs and deep fry until they turn light brown. Peel and cube potatoes. Boil potato until just tender. Soak a thumb size tamarind pulp or paste in 1⁄4 cup of hot water and squeeze for the juice. Set all these aside.
- B - Place B with 1⁄4 cup or just enough water in a blender. Blend into a fine paste.
- C - Mix curry powder with enough water until you get a soft curry paste (with thick porridge like consistency).
- Cooking the dish - Heat 3⁄4 cup of cooking oil in a wok or deep pan. Add B (blended ingredients). Sauté until aromatic. Add C (curry paste). Keep stirring until oil is slightly separated from the paste before mixing in tamarind juice.
- Add 3 cup of water and potatoes. Stir to mix and then cover the wok/pan with a lid. Simmer for few minutes. Add eggs. Season and adjust seasoning accordingly. Simmer again for another minute or two. Turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped oriental coriander. Left over can be reheated before serving.
If you find this Potato and Eggs Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.