Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Take 400 gm big size prawns
- You need 1 cup masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic)
- Use 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Provide 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup desiccated coconut
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 red chilli
- You need 2 tsp garam masala powder
- You need As needed oil and ghee
- Take To taste salt and sugar
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.