Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal Triveni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Triveni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. A single portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal triveni recipe. To cook dal triveni you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal Triveni:
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup split green dal
- Take 1⁄2 cup chana dal
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup black urad dal
- You need 2 tomatoes
- Provide 1 onion optional
- Take 8-10 garlic cloves
- Provide 3 green chillies
- Take 10-15 curry leaves
- You need to taste Salt
- Use 1 tablespoon ghee
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 pinch hing
- Get Handful Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Use 2 cups water
Steps to make Dal Triveni:
- Wash and soak the dals for minimum 30 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker add all the three dals, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies, chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, ghee.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles and 5 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and let the pressure release on it's own.
- Once the pressure releases open the cooker and mash the dal nicely.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- In tadka pan, add oil or ghee, once hot add cumin seeds allow to splutter now add hing, curry leaves and garlic, once garlic is golden brown
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, mix with spoon and add tadka to dal, cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Check seasoning, this dal is thick in consistency, garnish with chopped coriander leaves you can add butter for added flavour.
- Enjoy nutritious full of flavour Dal Triveni.
If you find this Dal Triveni recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.