Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. When you drink a huge soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces huge. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kumro-chingri'r dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) recipe. To cook kumro-chingri'r dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Prepare 250 gms Prawns(shelled and deveined)
- Prepare 300 grams Pumpkin(peel divide in 5cm cubes)
- Prepare 150 grams Potatoes (cut in 4cm cubes)
- Prepare 20 gms Tomatoes (chopped)
- Get 2 green chillies
- Use 2 Dried red chillies
- You need 2 Bay leaves
- You need 2 Cardamoms
- Provide 1 pc Cinnamon
- Get 1 pc Cloves
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Cumin powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Ghee
- You need 35 grams Mustard oil
- Prepare 15 grams Sugar
- Provide 10 grams salt
Steps to make Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Heat mustard oil until smoking gently. Now fry marinated prawns on medium heat for 1minute, don't overfry, set aside. Fry pumpkin and potatoes lightly in the same oil for few minutes, set aside.
- Now temper with dried red chillies, bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cumin seeds. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry for two minutes. Then add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, ginger paste and salt. Mix all the masala very well, saute until raw smell is gone.
- Now add fried pumpkin and potatoes.When spices dry out add a splash of water and continue frying. Then add fried prawns. Saute with the spices for 2minutes. Now add one cup hot water and sugar.
- Cover until potatoes are tender. Add slit green chillies, ghee. Turn off heat, cover and rest. Serve with hot rice.
If you find this Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.