Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question becomes, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry recipe using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE:
- Prepare 1 kg prawns
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 tomato chopped
- You need 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need as needed Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Garam masala
- You need 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Take 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing
- You need 1 cloves
- Provide 1 cinnamon stick
- Prepare 4 Green cardamom
- Get for tempering
- Prepare For gravy (Blend it and make a fine paste)
- Get 1 " ginger
- Use 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- You need 4 garlic cloves
- You need To taste Salt
- Get As required Oil for frying
Instructions to make PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE:
- First wash the prawns 4 to 5 times with turmeric powder and salt. Once it is done. Marinate the prawns with turmeric powder,salt and red chilli powder. Keep aside for few minutes
- Mean while. Heat the Kadai. Add oil. Once the oil is hot. Fry the prawns for few minutes. Don't over cook the prawns. Otherwise it will become hard.
- In the same kadai. Add oil. Once the oil is hot. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick. Let it crackle for few minutes. Then add chopped onion. Fry till it become light brown in colour.
- Once it is done. Add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and the grind paste. Mix………….. well.
- Add little water. So that the raw smell of masala goes off. Then add fry prawns. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once it is done Take out the lid. Add coconut milk. Mix……..well.
- Cover and cook till the prawns become tender and the oil separates from the surface. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot….. Steam Rice.
If you find this PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.