Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma with Roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma with Roti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma with roti recipe. To make rajma with roti you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma with Roti:
- Take For rajma curry:
- You need rajma (soaked overnight)
- Provide salt
- You need onion (chopped)
- Take tomato(chopped)
- Get green chillies (half cut)
- Take Turmeric powder
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Take Garam masala
- Take Ginger garlic paste
- Use Oil
- Take Coriander
- Use For roti:
- Provide flour
- Provide Water as required
Instructions to make Rajma with Roti:
- Knead the flour well and place it in refrigerator to set for 2 hrs.
- Take overnight soaked rajma and add to a pressure cooker. Add water about 3-4 glass.
- Put it over weight for about 30 mins to be soft enough.
- On other side take a pan and add oil to it and let it heat. Add onion to it and cook until light golden and soft.
- Then add ginger garlic paste cook for 1-2 minutes and then add tomatoes, green chillies and all spices. Cook for 4-5 minutes and then add some water and cook well until a paste is formed.
- Then to this paste add boiled rajma beans and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add rajma boiled water..
- And cook until the consistency you want of rajma curry is firmed.
- Put on low flame for 5 minutes and then sprinkle coriander over it.
- For making roti.. take kneaded flour from refrigerator and make balls of it.. then spread on spreading sheet with help of rolling pin.
- Preheat pan for 5 minutes and then place roti on it to be cooked well from both sides.
- Serve rajma curry with roti.
If you find this Rajma with Roti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.