Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you can find several different salads. You might get chili. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. You can have broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Prepare 140 mls Coconut Milk
- Prepare 500 mls Vegetable stock
- Use 1⁄2-1 Can Chickpeas
- Use 3 Potatoes (cut into thick chunks)
- Use 2 Cups Broccoli (chopped)
- Prepare 2 Cups Button Mushrooms
- Use 75 gms Fresh or Frozen Peas
- Prepare 1 long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped)
- Provide 1 Medium Onion
- You need 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Get 1 tbs Ginger (grated)
- Take 1 tsp Mustard Oil
- Prepare 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Take The Spices
- Use 4 Cardamom pods
- Take 4 Cloves
- Get 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare 2 Star Anise
- Get 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Take 1 tsb Garam Masala
- You need 1 tsb Ground Corriander
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- You need 1 tsp Ground Tumeric Powder
- Take 1 tsp Sweet Pepper Powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Hot Pepper Powder
- Provide Garnish
- You need Chopped Corriander
- Use 1 tbs Coconut Yoghurt
Instructions to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute)
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes)
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.