Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now you can get a range of salads. Chili is another selection. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Use 500 gms Chicken Boneless or Mince
- Take 1 grated potato
- Provide 1 whole Garlic
- Use 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chicken tandoori masala
- Use 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take For gravy
- Take 1 onion fried and paste
- Provide 1 tomato roasted and puréed
- Get 1 tbsp fresh ginger garlic paste
- Get 3-4 green chilli roughly chopped
- Provide 1-2 tbsp curd
- Use 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp turmeric
- Take 1 tbsp kitchen king masala
- Use Salt
- Get Coriander
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- First we will make kofte. I have used boneless chicken. In chopper put chicken with ginger garlic, chilli, salt and grated potato. Add 1 bread slice in case it unable to hold shape. Once it got minced add tandoori masala and lemon and make small balls of it. Do not make it too big as rises while frying. And keep it to rest for an hour.
- While mince balls are resting will make curry.heat oil ghee or butter in pan. And add green chilli, ginger garlic paste coriander, onion and tomato puree in it with all masalas.
- Once masala start separating oil add curd and salt and water if you want more gravy. Keep it boil for 3-4 mins
- As gravy is boiling fry chicken balls on slowflame to golden shade.
- Add these fried balls in gravy and keep it boiling for another 5 mins
- Serve it with butter naan and garnish it with coriander.
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.