Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped when you eat apples. With all the things that you will find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- Use 1⁄4 tsp cardamom seeds
- Take 3 cloves
- You need 3 (1 inch) Cinnamon sticks
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Get 4 whole cloves
- Use 3 green cardamon pods
- Prepare 1 onion grated
- Use 11⁄4 tsp ginger paste
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Take 1⁄2 cup water
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk
- You need 1 pound tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- Take 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter) (optional)
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare the fresh garam masala: in a coffee grinder, grind the cardamom seeds, 3 whole cloves, and 3 cinnamon sticks to a fine powder. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 4 whole cloves, 4 cardamom pods, and 2 sticks of cinnamons and fry for a few seconds (take care as cloves tend to pop out of the pan). Stir in the grated onion and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until the liquid dries and the onion no longer smells raw, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the turmeric and cayenne pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the water, cover the pan, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well. When the mixture is just below boiling, stir in the prawns. Sprinkle the mixture with almost all of the fresh garam masala powder, reserving a pinch to use as a garnish. Gently stir to combine. Do not cover the pan at this stage, as the coconut milk will curdle
- As soon as the prawns are pink and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, add the ghee. Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle the reserved garam masala over the dish and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.