Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tadka dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tadka dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tadka dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And because of this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tadka dal recipe. You can cook tadka dal using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tadka dal:
- Get 1 cup soaked chana dal
- Prepare 1 cup soaked tur dal
- You need 1⁄2 cup soaked mung dal
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 spoon red chilli powder
- Use 1 spoon ginger garlic paste
- Use 1⁄2 tsp jeera
- You need 4 tbsp oil for tadka
- Prepare 12 curry leaves
- Provide 2 green chillies
Instructions to make Tadka dal:
- In a pressure cooker add moong dal chana dal and tur dal.
- Add salt, turmeric powderz green chillies chopped and water.
- Make it 3-4 whistles on full flame. One whistle on slow flame.
- Let it cool and open the lid of cooker.
- Mash it with spoon and add some water as needed.
- Now put it on the flame for boiling.
- Now take a frying pan and add oil.
- When it will get hot, add jeera as it's crackle add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
- Add red chilli powder,and now put this tadka on boiled dal.
- And tadka dal is ready.
If you find this Tadka dal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.