Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My part Indian and part my recipe curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My part Indian and part my recipe curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My part Indian and part my recipe curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And due to this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my part indian and part my recipe curry recipe. To cook my part indian and part my recipe curry you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My part Indian and part my recipe curry:
- You need 1 Tbls Butter
- Provide 1 medium onion chopped
- Prepare 2 large Chicken breast chopped into bite size pieces
- Prepare 1 Tsp Garam masala
- Provide 1⁄2 Tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp red curry powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Tumeric
- Use 1⁄2 Tsp cumin
- Provide 1 chicken stock cube
- Provide 1 +1⁄2 pint boiling water12
- Use to taste Salt n pepper
- Use 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Use 4 Curry leaves
- Take 2 Tbls curry powder mixed in a little cold water
- You need 2 tbls mango chutney
- You need 2 tbls sundried tomatoes
- You need 2 told plain yogurt
Instructions to make My part Indian and part my recipe curry:
- Heat up the butter add the onions and fry for one minute
- Next add 2 garlic cloves mix. Then all the dried spices then the chicken pieces and mix all in with the spices
- Add the chicken and stir to mix then the boiling water
- Curry leaves and boiling water
- Sundries tomatoes
- 2 Tsp tomato puree
- Coriander and stir in
- Lastly a handful spinach. Stir and turn heat down and simmer for 35 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Let it cool after the 35 minutes add the yogurt and stir in heat up again then serve. If you need it thicker add some cornflour to thicken.
- All stirred in. Serve with Rice and Name bread.
If you find this My part Indian and part my recipe curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.