Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry Odia style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Odia style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to be certain that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. A number of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry odia style recipe. To make prawn curry odia style you only need 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry Odia style:
- You need 1 For marination
- You need 300 gm Prawn (peeled & cleaned)
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Use For making gravy -
- Take as needed Fried prawn
- Provide 1 tsp Sugar
- Use 2⁄3 piece Cloves
- Use 4.2 green cardamoms
- Provide 1 inch cinnamon
- Provide 1 . bay leaf
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 2 medium sized onion finely chopped
- You need 2 sliced green chilli
- You need 2 medium sized tomato puree
- Use 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken masala/ garam masala powder
- You need as needed Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Use to taste salt
- You need as needed Mustard oil (recommended to use)
- Get 1 potato chopped in cube size
Steps to make Prawn curry Odia style:
- First peel & clean prawns then wash it properly in running water.
- Marinate prawns by adding salt, turmeric powder & red chilli powder.keep aside for 5⁄10 minutes
- Meanwhile heat a pan add oil & fry cube sized potatoes until light brown.
- In the same pan add some more oil & fry prawns until golden brown. Then keep aside
- Again heat a pan add 3⁄4 tbsp mustard oil. Then add 1 tsp sugar. When sugar melts down to maroon colour add whole spices(green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves), 1 tsp cumin seeds, bay leaf. Stir it & let the seeds crackle.
- Add finely chopped onion & green chilli, fry till light brown. With onion add turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Mix well fry for 1-2 minutes.
- When onion becomes crispy and brown add ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add coriander powder, cumin powder & add some water and fry masala until oil separates.
- When oil starts separating from masala, add tomato puree and some salt, cook for 3-5 minutes in medium heat.
- When masala starts separating from pan, add fried prawns and potatoes. stir it for 1 minutes.
- Then add hot water or normal water (accordingly for gravy). Stir well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- After 2 minute add garam masala/ chicken masala, chopped coriander leaves. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minute check the potatoes, if it is done. Then switch off the gas and serve with roti or rice
If you find this Prawn curry Odia style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.