Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma(red kidney beans curry) recipe. To make rajma(red kidney beans curry) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook RAJMA(red kidney beans curry):
- Get rajma(red kidney beans)
- Provide medium size onions
- Get nos tomatoes
- Prepare green chillies
- Provide garlic ginger paste
- Provide red chilli powder
- Get turmeric powder
- You need coriander-cumin powder
- Provide turmeric powder
- Take garam masala
- You need oil/butter
- Take Salt
- Provide cumin seeds
- Prepare asafodeia(hing)
- Prepare nos curry leaves
- Use water
Instructions to make RAJMA(red kidney beans curry):
- Soak 8 hours or overnight rajma ie red kidney beans.boil them pressure cooker them out for 3 whistles until they are tender.cool them down and drain excess water as shown below images.
- Now take all required ingredients for making onion paste and tomato puree with help of blender mixer blend them to smooth paste.now take one pan by adding oil/butter when oil heats add cumin seeds pinch of asafoetida curry leaves.after that add onion paste and saute it till oil separates.
- Now add tomato puree plus ginger garlic paste and saute them for few minutes.now add pre cooked rajma beans to this mixture add all indian masalas like salt turmeric powder red chilli powder coriander powder etc cook them on low flame for sometime and finally garnish them with fresh coriander leaves and add cream(optional)
- Rajma is ready to serve with cooked jeera rice(cooked rice tempered with ghee,cumin seeds)
If you find this RAJMA(red kidney beans curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.