Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You may consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir fry - south indian flavour recipe. You can have chicken stir fry - south indian flavour using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour:
- Use 1 cup boneless chicken cubes
- Use 1 capsicum, cubed
- You need 1 small carrot, sliced
- Get 1 cup cabbage, cubed
- Use 1 onion, cubed
- Provide to taste salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp. roasted coriander powder
- Get 1-2 tsp. sambar powder
- Use 2-3 tbsp. oil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp. mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 sprig curry leaves
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. asafoetida
- Use 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- Provide 1 tsp. urad dal (split black gram)
- Take 1 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- Use 1 tsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour:
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the chicken till it is lightly browned. Keep aside. Add remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds. Allow it to splutter.
- Add the curry leaves, urad dal and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds and then add the garlic. Stir fry for a few seconds more.
- Add all the veggies and continue to stir fry for a minute. Add the sauteed chicken and all the dry spices. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the chicken is cooked.
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander leaves. Serve as a side dish with either rice or chapatis.
If you find this Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.