Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you’ll come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you will also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kap khun kha - authentic thai green curry recipe. You can have kap khun kha - authentic thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Take 10 stalks ★Cilantro
- Use 2 stalks ★Lemongrass
- Prepare 15 ★Hot green chili peppers
- You need 1 packet ★Basil
- Get 1⁄2 ★Onion
- Use 5 clove ★Garlic
- Get 1⁄4 Red pepper
- Get 1 Aubergine/eggplants
- Provide 150 grams Chicken
- Use 200 ml Coconut milk (store-bought)
- Take 200 ml Water
- Provide 2 tsp Pure curry powder (shop bought)
- Provide 3 tbsp Fish sauce
Instructions to make Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients.
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion.
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor.
- When it's smooth, the paste is done.
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate.
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown.
- Add chicken and stir fry.
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes.
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top.
If you find this Kap Khun Kha - Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.