Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to make certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can acquire in just one apple. On the subject of the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the grocery store. It can really help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry - healthy……ish recipe. You can have prawn curry - healthy……ish using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish:
- Use 1 Red Onion
- Provide 1 tsp Paprika
- Use 1 pinch Saffron
- You need 3 Turmeric
- Provide 2 tsp All Spices
- Provide 1 tsp Cummin
- Provide 1 each Ginger Root
- Use 1 Green Chilli, good strength
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Provide 6 Tomatoes
- Take 1⁄2 box Cherry or small plumb tomatoes
- Take 1⁄4 Natural low fat yogurt
- Get 1 bunch Corriander
- You need Salt
- Provide Pepper
- Prepare Honey
- Provide 1 dash Olive oil
- Prepare Asian
- Get 1 cup Rice
- You need 1 packages Coconut Paste/Milk (optional, read step 7)
- Get 1 Vegetable - Sweet/Chiqunio Peppers or Courgette/Aubergine
- Get 500 grams King Prawns, the better and bigger the prawns the better and bigger the test
- You need 1 1⁄4 Lime - (personal taste, I don't add but you can)
- Take 1 packages Concentrated tomato paste (only for emergency if you over sweeten curry)
Instructions to make Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish:
- Finely chop onion, ginger, garlic
- Add dash of oil to pan and heat, once hot add saffron, paprika, all spices, turmeric and cummin. Stir for like a minute and do not let burn.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until brownish colour.
- Dice and add chilli, use half a chilli don't over heat, use fresh chilli more flavour then curry powders.
- While base paste cooks chop tomatoes into qtrs and add, half cherry/plumb tomatoes and add. Cook down into nice mushy paste
- Add yogurt and stir in, salt and pepper to taste (be generous with the salt)
- Start to cook rice, I add coconut paste/milk to rice for this dish, you don't have to. To cook rice I fry small amount of oil, don't let rice burn, then add paste/milk stir in and then just cover with water and keep adding small amounts of water as it boils off.
- Chop and add vegetables - I tend to use small chiqunio peppers or sweet peppers as add colour and sweetness. Sliced into rings.
- Now add prawns
- Chop Corriander and add about half to sauce and stir in.
- Add dash of honey to taste, if the curry sauce is still acidic add dash more, try it to over sweeten, however if to sweet rescue with concentrated tomato paste (can add lime)
- Taste your curry
- Strength - If the curry is not hot enough add more of the chilli
- Spice Flavour - you want more curry spice whack add a little more cummin and all spice
- Colour - I like a golden yellow prawn curry, add a little more turmeric to colour yellow and paprika for brown/reddish tint.
- If the rice is ready then serve, sprinkle on remainder of Corriander to curry and a little to rice.
If you find this Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.