Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rajma gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now lots of them offer salads. You can get chili. You may buy a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and escape time and effort.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma gravy recipe. To cook rajma gravy you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma gravy:
- Use Rajma
- Get onion
- Take tomato
- Get Curry leaves
- Provide Small amount of coriander leaves
- Take mustard seeds
- Use cumin seeds
- Take coconut oil
- Take chilli powder
- You need turmeric powder
- Prepare coriander powder
- You need Salt
- Take hing
- Take Ingredients for masala:
- Prepare chopped onion
- Use grated coconut
- Use Curry leaves
- Use turmeric powder
- Use cumin
- Prepare cloves
- Use Cardamoms
- Use Cinnamon
- Get garlic cloves
- You need ginger
Steps to make Rajma gravy:
- Soak the rajma overnight in the water and wash them well after that add the rajma with a little salt and water to the cooker and boil until 5 whistles.
- Add chopped onion, curry leaves, coconut, turmeric powder, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and roast until golden.
- Cool the fried mixture in a mixer jar, add the ginger, garlic and a little water and grind well.
- Heat oil in cooker and then add mustard and cumin.
- Then add chopped onions, tomatoes, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, hing and salt and stir well.
- Add the masala paste, a cup of water and boiled rajma, cover the cooker and cook until 2 whistles.
- Delicious Rajma curry is ready.
If you find this Rajma gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.