Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually a single helping of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or standard water.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic curry simmered in yogurt recipe. You can have basic curry simmered in yogurt using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt:
- You need 2 Chicken thighs
- Prepare 200 grams Plain yogurt
- Use 1 medium Onion
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Use 1 piece Ginger
- Take 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Prepare 2 Red hot peppers
- You need 3 tbsp Ketchup
- Provide 1 Consomme soup stock cube
- Get 8 Shishito peppers
Steps to make Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt:
- Remove the skin from the chicken and set aside. Chop the chicken into pieces, season with salt and pepper, and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Grate the onion, garlic, and ginger, and macerate in the chicken. Pour a mixture of the yogurt, curry powder, and ketchup. Add red hot peppers. Let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Fry the skin to render the fat and remove from the pan. Briefly stir-fry the shishito peppers with the oil from the skin, and remove from the pan. Add the macerated chicken (excluding the sauce) to the pan, and briefly stir-fry. Add the sauce, shishito peppers, and consomme. Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat. When thickened, it's done.
If you find this Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.