Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should know is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with shrimp paste recipe. To cook chicken curry with shrimp paste you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Take 350 gms Shrimp
- Use 5 medium size Onions
- Prepare 2 tsp Garlic paste
- You need 2 tsp Ginger paste
- Take 50 gms Garam Masala
- Take 2 Bay leaves
- Prepare 2 Dried Red Chilies
- Get 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
- Provide 3-4 Green Chillies
- Get 1-2 tea spoon Salt
- Provide 1 pinch Sugar
- Get 3 spoons Mustard oil
- Use 1⁄2 cup Coconut Milk
- Prepare 1 lemon
- Prepare 20-30 gms Coriander leaves
Steps to make Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai and then add garam masala, bay leaves, dried red chilies into it. After the flavour gets off then add the chopped onion and fry it until it gets translucent. Now add the ginger and garlic paste and stir it until it gets rid of the raw flavour.
- After 2-3 mins add the chopped tomatoes. After that add the dry masala like coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Fry it and add some water if it becomes too dry.
- We have to add little bit water while frying otherwise it will get burnt. Now add the chicken and add the salt and sugar according to taste.
- Now add the shrimp paste immediately after adding the chicken. After that cook it very well.
- Now add some water after 7-10 mins and add the coconut milk into it. Now cover it with a lid and keep it in a low flame for about 15-20 mins.
- Finally add some coriander leaves and squeeze a lemon and switch off the flame. Now it's absolutely ready to serve!
If you find this Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.