Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One portion of pop is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Usually, however, they’re 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or standard water.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken roast recipe. To make kerala style chicken roast you need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala style chicken roast:
- Take 1 kg chicken
- You need For the marination:
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp vinegar / lemon juice
- Provide 1" piece ginger
- Take 5 garlic cloves
- Take 3-5 green chillies
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide 3 medium onions
- Prepare For roasting:
- Get 1 large tomato (blanch it, remove skin & make puree)
- Use 2 green chillies slit
- Take 3 sprigs curry leaves
- Use 1⁄4 tsp garam masala powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp pepper powder
- Get 1 Juice of lemon
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Oil
Steps to make Kerala style chicken roast:
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Make a paste of all the ingredients under marination and marinate the chicken pieces with this paste and keep aside for an hour.
- Cut onions into very thin slices & fry in hot oil. Drain them & keep aside.
- Fry the chicken pieces in the same oil until almost done. Keep the pan covered so that the chicken does not get browned, but is cooked inside. Drain them and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan (You can use the same oil in which we fried the chicken pieces. This will enhance the flavour). Add slit green chillies and curry leaves. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato paste to this and sauté for 1 minute.
- Now add the prepared chicken & roast until it is dry.
- Make sure that all the chicken pieces are well coated with the tomato paste.
- Sprinkle garam masala and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Check for salt. Add a little if needed.
- Now add the fried onions and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh curry leaves.
If you find this Kerala style chicken roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.